Pittwater Golf Club invites you to submit an application to become a member of our club. The nomination forms for members, juniors, sub-juniors and social memberships can downloaded by clicking on the links. Nomination for membership requires a proposer and seconder who must be members of Pittwater Golf Club.
Club members may nominate two new members per year, and Committee members and Office-bearers may nominate an unlimited number of new members. Membership applications are considered by the Committee (which meets monthly), and the applications must be accompanied by a nomination fee of $100 (members). Memberships are renewable annually in January, by payment of the appropriate subscription fee. The Club offers a range of payment options of which you will be advised in your membership package.
Subscription fees are to be paid annually by the end of January, beyond which non-financial members are not permitted to use the course for social golf, play in club competitions, or hold office until the fees are paid. Subscription fees for applications submitted after 1 April will be calculated on a pro-rata basis.
Fees for the current year (2024) are:
- 7 day membership (18+ years): $540 per annum;
- Juniors (16 to 17 years): $200 per annum;
- Sub juniors (under 16 years): $100 per annum;
- Social membership: $50 per annum.
Members are entitled to:
- use the club facilities for social golf at any time except during club competitions or corporate events,
- enter into club competitions (excl. social members), and
- vote at the Annual General Meeting.